Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

This is How We Do

I'm sure all of you are sick of hearing about girls going on missions, but I'm adding my feelings to the blogger world.  I feel like someone wadded up my plan for the future and tossed it in the trash. I have no idea what I'm going to do. A mission would be amazing but I still can't wrap my head around the fact that it's possible. I would have to sacrifice so many things and start prepare in a completely different direction, but I'm willing to do it if its right.

Phew.... Glad I got that out.

After the initial bombshell, I was able to focus on the rest of conference and I quite enjoyed it. My family has some fantastic conference traditions. Most of them involving food....and a whole lot of people.


This is pretty typical. I love my family. 

3 comments:

  1. I just want to get together with you and discuss this all again. Like really though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so awesome, Mallory! I love the picture...super cute! Thanks so much again for the ride to Ogden so I could be with my family, too.

    You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete