I'm surrounded by them.
I can't even believe it.
I spent an oh so lovely weekend up in the mountains at a cabin full of them. (pictures and adventure stories to come) Unfortunately I came home pretty sick, but the nice people around me have taken care of me. I have fabulous roommates who do my dishes and give me cough drops, I have fantastic FHE brothers that feed me dinner and get me ice cream, and I have fantabulous home teachers that bring me medicine and turn in my papers for me when I can't go to campus. And I'm not even THAT sick. Its like people have a crazy desire to serve others and when an opportunity comes up, its a frantic frenzy.
For example. I woke up to this....
And this is AFTER they turned in my homework for me and brought me Airborne.
I live in a great place.
That's all there is to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment