Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cabin Camping

Best way to do it. Except for hiking. I hate hiking. I'm all for walking in nature, as long as it's not uphill But thats a story for another time. I'm here to tell you about some pretty amazing adventures.

Adventure 1: These girls.

 We push cars out of ditches, scream at raccoons, run rampant through trees, and smack volleyballs into piles of fungus. So glad I had them with me this weekend.

Adventure 2: the hike that ended in this picture

It wasn't a real hike. Real hikes have trails. Real hikes don't end in clothing full of burs and scratched hands. This hike consisted of ploughing through dense forestry and clinging to moss covered limbs to make it up the mountain side. 

Adventure 3: Doughnuts
I think its safe to say that I did NOT win this competition. However, had they given an award for the messiest face afterwards, I would have proudly claimed it. 

I just can't say it enough. I love where I live. 


1 comment: