Fall has changed more than the leaves this year. It's changed me. It's hard to compare myself to the person I was just a few months ago. Its amazing how living in a new environment can do so much. I'm pleased with the result so far.
On days like today I just need to break away from the stress of school and feel. I sit on a bench outside content to simultaneously let the breeze brush through my hair and the sunshine kiss my face.
I pity "plugged in" people around me that seem to miss so much around them.
I go to farmers markets and splurge on fall specialties.
I take long walks with friends to enjoy the cool night air and discuss life in its fullness.
I remind myself that its ok if my heart hurts sometimes as long as I use the pain to make myself better.
I then remind myself, that I am ever so blessed and ever so happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment