I love it here. I'm just going to say that right now before I tell some interesting and almost complaining stories. Just small ones! I promise I'm not a complainer.
First. Look at my wall!!!
It's the only remotely cute part of my room. I don't think my roommate and I have spent the night in the same room yet. Her stuff isn't unpacked. But I love it here! I'm having a great time! Promise.
Story number two. Ants. They are everywhere! The little beasts sneak up on you when you least expect them. One lovely morning, I picked up my laptop from the ground to check this lovely blog. As soon as I opened the lid I noticed the creatures crawling under and over the keys! I think I got them all. If not, they are being squished as I type this post. Gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment