Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School! First Day of School!

I feel like I have been quoting a particular line of Finding Nemo in my head all day today. I'm soooooo excited to be here and to be taking classes again! My roommates probably think I'm crazy. I cheerfully sent them out the door this morning with an exuberant "happy first day of school!". They just groaned.

Since I don't have class until ten and everyone else leaves earlier, I had the apartment to myself to blast music and dance around in front of the hall mirror. Its been a fantastic day! Back to the cougar eat, back to people watching, back to the quirky blog posts.

We followed up our lovely first day with our first FHE. Hiking the Y! I don't know who picked that as a first activity. Nobody looks good wearing sweaty hiking clothes. But we took a picture anyway....

(orange shirt is Annie's sister....not the sixth roomie.)

And the whole magnificent ward....


And the real reason we go to FHE....


Free food is a BIG deal to a college student. 

Well happy first day of school everyone! Lets make the second just as fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment