I think this is a very strange subject to be blogging about, because honestly, who cares what I ate today? But here we are. I am set on sticking to the books and this will be a good thing for me. Right? ... right. Besides, if I have to blog about what I ate, today would be the day to do it. Here is a little sneak peak
Betcha can't guess what it is...
I don't usually eat breakfast. It is my favorite meal of the day, but sadly I can't go to school in my pajamas without makeup, but I can go to school hungry. So getting ready wins that battle. This morning, however, I actually ate something. Considering I woke up fifteen minutes before I was supposed to leave, this was something to be proud of, even if all I ate was a yogurt with some granola dumped in for good measure. But hey, its something isn't it?
Lunch wasn't very interesting. I ate two small frozen egg rolls (don't worry they weren't frozen when I ate them) and made limeade for the apartment.
Yesterday was Tori's birthday. Thus the picture. Her sisters thought it would be funny to send her a GIANT 2 POUND MARSHMELLOW for a present. Yes it is a real marshmallow. I poked it to make sure. I think it is on the menu for tonight and I am interested to see how it tastes.
As far as dinner goes, I'm planning on canned soup. Ahhhh the life of a college student. Maybe I will even have some of the leftover birthday cake that is calling me from the kitchen table.
No comments:
Post a Comment