Some more than others.
And we have a quote wall. I have also been keeping a notebook of things I randomly hear out of context that would sound odd to anyone else out there. I thought I would share. (note: some of these quotes come from friends and neighbors who are almost in our apartment as often as we are.) Enjoy!
"I think I'm just gonna be a Mormon nun" - Tori
"I bought low pope. They didn't have no pope...I mean pulp." - Shaundra
"I hate taking care of animals...almost as much as I hate taking care of children." - Alyssa
"I had the weirdest dream. NO, it was real life!......no, it was a dream" - Kennedy
"I can't. I have pants on" - Nicole
"A Rabbi? I'm not even Jewish!" - Tori (taking a career test)
"It looks like my brains" (Victoria) "EWWW keep your BRAINS in your HEAD" - Kennedy
"I don't think I like being relief society president anymore" - Julayne
"YOU are licking frozen food, don't make fun of ME" - Nicole
"Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog." (Shaundra) "Peer pressure was never a good thing, Shaundra" - Alyssa
"I have a period in my nose" - Victoria
"You know why I'm a successful cook? Because I don't even attempt to cook so I can't fail" - Kennedy
"SHE TOUCHED MY STERNUM!" - Tori
"Oh what a cute little boy!" (Tori) "thats my sister" - Me
I think we are pretty great. But maybe its just me.
P.S. Please appreciate this picture. It took many attempts for all of us to get our faces in the picture and our eyes open.




No comments:
Post a Comment