Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Summer Blues

Is it bad that I am already getting way too excited for summer? Yes. I will answer that question for myself here and now. It is indeed VERY bad, especially when you consider the fact that we Utahns actually haven't had a winter yet. Today I was bored. Boredom leads to hunger which leads me to the Candy Counter in the book store where I bought some Peach-Ohs to help with the studying. Peach Ohs remind me of the shave ice shack near my house which reminds me of the public pool which reminds me of (you guessed it) summer. (This is all sounding rather similar to some mouse book about cookies and milk and what not. Call me crazy but...) Anyway, whether you want to or not, you now know why I have the summer blues.

Here is a song you should listen to. I play it on my iPod every time this sort of thing happens to me.



Hahaha. And now you will most likely have this song stuck in your head AND you will feel the summer blues with me. I'm so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment