Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Soooooo I was super excited to send you all the pictures I took this week, and I think there is something wrong with my memory card because all the computers I have been to don't recognize that it is plugged in. Bummer. I had a lot of good pictures and I hope I can salvage them. 

Anyway, this week was a little crazy. It was suuuuuper hot in the beginning of the week and I started to get tan and then it has been POURING rain for days. But really. POURING. I have soaked through all my tights, shoes, and coats already and none of them are dry yet to reuse again. Its so wierd! Its like as cold as November in Utah and we should be getting summer weather! Anyway, you know its getting to the end of the mission, when everything is breaking or stolen or lost and you never know if its worth buying something for the last few months or just sticking it out. I think I might buy a new pair of shoes and an umbrella at least.

Oh. and, ............HAAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that in and of itself is just weird to me. 

Halloween was pretty fun! We had an awesome couple in the ward invite us over for an asado (all you can eat steak dinner) as a goodbye to Elder Barros (our district leader that shares the ward with us and goes home this week) and they happened to plan it on Halloween. We ate soooooo much good food and the funny thing was that before hand the Hermano asked what we do on halloween anyway. When I told him he kind of looked at me funny and was like...."why would you ever do that?". Through out the whole dinner he was bashing on halloween and then it turned out that it was all a joke and he had actually bought us each a bag of candy to take home. The lights also went out halfway through the dinner and we had to finish eating by candle light. That one wasn't a joke. 

As for missionary work, things are going well! I have learned a lot more about praying with faith this week. When we really pray with all our heart and not because its time to pray, we can have the spirit and the spirit helps us see miracles. We met an awesome family this week. If you could pray for them, that would be great! Family Greco.

Anyway I spent so much time trying to figure out the pictures that didn't work that I don't have much time to talk about everything else, but I love you all!


Hermana Millett

No comments:

Post a Comment