Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Planned

That's how my life feels right now and I couldn't be more happy about it. Of course, Heavenly Father often doesn't have the same plans as we do so I can reasonably expect some....modifications. But for now, this is what my future looks like

18 days from now:: I will submit my mission papers to the First Presidency and things will be out of my hands.

One month from  now (hopefully exactly)::  I will have finished all my finals AND  know where I will be spending the next eighteen months of my life. (Also, my cousins will be moving in for a couple of months. Par-tay!)

One month and five days from now:: My sister will move into my apartment and i will get to start a brand new semester at BYU while it is SUNNY outside.

Three months and one week from now::  I will be boarding a plane with my family to Palmyra, New York to spend a little over a month performing in the Hill Cumorah pageant! Also, the Castillows will be moving to Idaho. Boo.

Four months and ten days from now::  I will be packed up in the van with all my aunts and girl cousins for our annual trip to Cedar City!!

Four months and fourteen days from now:: Is my availability date.

Sometime after that (to be determined in one month from now)::  I will be dropping everything I have to serve a mission somewhere yet to be determined and I couldn't be more excited!!!!

Its all starting to seem real now. My papers are just about finished. I'm getting to the point where I'm having an "opening-call" dream almost every night. (And just in case you were wondering, I've already been called to Salt-Lake-City, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Rio Brazil, Pittsburg Pennsylvania, the Galapogus Islands, and other places that don't really exist.) I think I'll be ready for anything at this point.

Here's to life and all its momentary organization!


1 comment:

  1. My mission call opening dreams have pretty much all been Peru... granted they were nonexistent places in Peru, but Peru nonetheless haha

    ReplyDelete