Why are so many of my blog posts about falling? This is number four at least! I'm beginning to worry myself.
Anywho... Remember butter paper/trip in heels guy from THIS post? Once again this story involves him.
I was playing volleyball with some friends one fine day. Because there were so many people, one group played on the sand court, and another group practiced on the lawn. A small walkway with two high cement curbs that would be easy for most people to jump between separated the lawn from the court. After rotating off of the court, I yelled, "Hey guys can I join this practice sesh?" and therefore announced my presence to the world so that I had a captivated audience when I tried to leap between the two curbs and missed. I fell into a pile of rocks and gracefully somersaulted into a tree. I looked over to find most of my friends rolling around in the grass and holding their sides from laughing so hard. I'm still pulling leaves out of my hair.
His response afterwards: "So uh.. you seem to fall a lot. Or is it just around me?"
No sir, its just in front of you. Three of my very most embarrassing moments happened in front of you. What does that mean? Don't ask me. I'm just going finish pulling leaves and pebbles out of my hair while I try to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment