Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Loverly Monday

A day like today was made for celebrating fall in all its beauty. I could almost taste the fall excitement in the air.  For the sake of blogging, I have come up with a few of my own ways to celebrate my favorite season.

1. I bought a new jean jacket. Ok...the term 'new' is relative. It did come from Savers.  (thrifting has become my new thing lately. I'm getting quite good at it.)

2. I have now purchased four bags of candy corn for my visiting teachees and i have managed to smash all four of them. Therefore,  I will be returning to buy two more tomorrow. Sheesh. You think I'd learn the first time around.

3.I enjoyed a fine night at Cornbellys with the ward. So much hay, so much dirt, so much fall.

4. I gave up my comfy study couch in the JFSB to read scriptures out in the courtyard today. Probably the last time this year that it will be warm enough for that.


5. A very handsome young man taught me how to waltz. I only stepped on his feet twice and somehow managed not to hit anyone in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Teach me how to thrift. I never seem to find the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete