So......I play piano. Pretty good actually. That's why I have senior pictures like this:
But you wouldn't know based on my practice habits for the last year. People ask me to play and all I can say is...."I don't have a song ready". Lame, I know.
Since you've heard all about how I am bored and I alway's feel like I'm doing nothing this summer, I have decided to put together a binder of all the music I have played in the past and wanted to play in the future.
Problem is...I can't think of any.
Thats where you come in. I need your ideas. Movie Music, pop, country, and whatever else. Any of those songs you hear and say, "that has a really cool piano part, I wish I could play that."I want to play them. Especially if they are hard. I need a challenge.
So once again....comment, comment, comment!!

That's such a great idea! My practice habits were awful this last year too, so hopefully I can maybe get one or two of my old pieces back up to par this summer. :) You go girl!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you're a Jon Schmidt fan, but I absolutely love "Road Trip" by him. As well, this website (http://www.hymnarrangements.blogspot.com/)has a bunch of great hymn arrangements for free that I like. You're better than me though, so maybe these'll be easy for you...
ReplyDelete