Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Speed Blogging

Like I said earlier, the internet has been down. This is me very quickly catching you up on my disorganized thoughts.

- I like weddings. I went to a lovely reception this week. I think more people I know should get married so I can go to more weddings.

- I spent memorial day in Ogden. I'm sure you saw the music video (hehe). I also grew quite fond of watching softball games. Even if we do lose. 

- I made Saturday my first day at the pool with my first Hawaiian shaved ice. Summer can now begin. 

- One more week on the futon. Cue the hallelujah chorus.

- Accidental Facebook chats. That's all I'm saying.

Hopefully next time you stop by, my posts will be more up to par. I'm sure I'll get my thoughts collected eventually. For now, just enjoy being as scatterbrained as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment