Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Its Rodeo TIme!!

Once upon a time, it was a tradition to attend the Strawberry day's rodeo. Then I grew up and girls camp was the same week every year. Until I grew out of girls camp, and here we are.

We have usually had little kids take a shot at the mutton busting. We end up with GREAT pictures like this one.


Yes. That is Carli. 

Although we didn't have any mutton busters this year, I would call it a success. I will leave it up to you to decide. 



The girlies that came. Plus Kyrst. She showed up later. Oh and that is Sammy's sandwich...and her hand


Cowboy boots and Strawberry's n Cream. Two must have's at the Rodeo.


And of course, lots of  little Tessa. Also a must have. She stayed at the gate almost the whole time. She REALLY wanted to ride the sheep. 


SOOOOO fun. Hopefully a resurrected tradition. I'm crossing my fingers.














Hi Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment