Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fun and Free....

One time, I attended a softball game with some aunts and cousins. We begged the adults to get us pricy cupcakes afterwards, but ended up stopping for ice-cream at someone's house instead. In her cheesy, i'm-trying-to-make-this-look-fun voice, Aunt Jessie exclaimed, "See,  Fun and Free! We love the F words!" I had to remind her that we do not, in fact, love ALL of the F words.

But as far as appropriate F words go, I'd like to add Food and Family to the list of words we love. Thats the kind of Sunday its been: Full of Free, Fun, Food, and Family.

From eating a quite large but oh so delicious dinner outside with the trees and the sunshine, to crowding into the living room to talk about nothing in particular, it was a Fantastic Fathers Day. One for the record book I'd say.  Love you Dad.



Yes. I did eat all that food, and yes, Kyrstin is.....well, Kyrstin. 



Oh, and I sure do love it when I leave my camera within reach of my siblings. I get all sorts of fun surprises for later.




1 comment:

  1. Your family always has so much fun. Seriously, I'm jealous. It's fine.

    Nice bun, Kyrstin! Sock bun??

    ReplyDelete