Remember how I am not spontaneous? Its a problem. Luckily I have my friend Nicole around who is both spontaneous and blunt. The other day we were sitting on a large grassy hill with a good sized group of friends, mostly girls I might add, soaking up the spring sunlight. A guy with a guitar sat on the other end of the hill singing to a different group of girls. Upon Nicole's request, he abandoned them and turned his attention to us. I was very mentally involved in my book and wasn't paying much attention. He politely introduced himself and stated that he wouldn't even try to learn all our names since there were so many of us. With no reserve whatsoever, Nicole replied,"Thats ok, the only name you need to know is Mallory's." I would have smacked her over the head with my book then and there if it wasn't for the fact that one, I wouldn't wan't Nicole as an enemy and two, it was, in fact, her book. I guess she knows more than me about this confusing dating world we live in. After one thirty second conversation and a few texts, I have a date this Thursday. I don't even know his last name. This should be interesting. I'll keep you posted.
This is usually what happens when I try to be spontaneous. I'm happy we are moving uphill.

YEAH!!!!!!!! love, Love, LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete