Quite a few years ago, this happened...
Kyrst won the Little Miss Lindon Pageant. Saturday, she is trying out for the Miss Pleasant Grove Pageant. All the girls are coming down from Ogden. Its going to be a party.
March 22nd - Hunger Games. I am SOOOO ready for this. I read hunger games before they were popular. I like to think I discovered them, but its probably a lie. I went into a three hour long depression after the third book. (Not quite as long as the post-Harry-Potter depression, but similar)
March 24th - Festival of colors. I have a sneaking suspicion that Cougar-Eat kid will be there. I won't tell you how I know that. It would reveal too much information.
March 25th - Women's Chorus Passover dinner at a cabin in the mountains.
March 30th - Final Women's Chorus concert. I have a lot of people coming to see me! You should come too. Its going to be amazing.
Let the fun begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment