Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 02 - First Love

I'm not sure what I should talk about here. Did I really have a first love or was it just a baby crush? Does he think its a first love? I don't really know. It probably was. I was in high school. I liked a kid in my ward. ( I usually wouldn't recommend this because pretty soon the whole ward knows about it, but in this case it turned out alright.) We went to lots of school dances. Especially proms. Now he's on a mission and I am in college. We are different people and we haven't talked for a while. In truth, I am still waiting for my REAL first love. Knowing me, I probably won't count anything as a first love, unless it is my last and only love.  I hope I know it when it hits me.


1 comment:

  1. I agree. Sometimes I wonder if there's such thing as a "first love" I find it hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete