Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Craziness!!!!

Hello Again!

Soo thanks for the prayers and support! I really am feeling them out here. My stomach has been pretty good as long as I keep to the diet. Sometimes its really hard to not be able to eat all the yummy food down here especially because all the healthy substitutes that there are in the states don't exist here. ( I haven't been able to find soy or almond milk nor agave or anything like that). But I am slowly learning what I can and can't eat and its getting normal so that's good. I had my doctors appointments and I think Hermana Robertson pretty much summed up how it went. They did the ultrasound and x-rays and nothing came up so they said it has to be something in the stomach if there is something. To find out, the do the type of stomach scoping that they normally send missionaries home for, so like Hna Robertson said, we are going to stay on the diet and drink the aloe until I finish and we can figure everything out at home!

I also got my tooth fixed! I took out a little more than was necessary because I didn't know how much it was going to cost, but I'm going to get a few other things I need with the extra money. Healthy food is expensive!

Well enough about my health. This week was CRAAAAZY! I was in the mission offices every day for either doctrs-dentist appointments and also choir practices. Our Christmas program is going to be awesome but it is taking a ton of practice time.

Other than that we had stake conference this weekend! It was super fun to hear from president and hermana Robertson and we had a lot of investigators come that really were touched by the messages. The best part was that I got to see all my member friends from Madero (my last area) because they are in the stake! There were lots of hugs tears. Hugs because I love and miss everyone. Tears because I found out that my investigator Luis passed away.  (the older man married to a recent convert that couldn't decide on a baptismal date and then got cancer. I sent a few pictures home of us with them at the temple.) 

We also found this really cool investigator by a miracle who just happened to have read the whole book of mormon and has a testimony of the church AND he has been to general conference in Utah. The best part is that he waited for us to get through the WHOLE lesson of the Restoration before he even told us. Soooo, look for that baptism in January if I am still in Bonzi! Transfers are next week. I am pretty sure I am leaving to have one more area for my last two transfers. 

Anyway, out of time. 

Love you lots!

Hermana Millett.

p.S. when you said the Christmas tree was chubby I didn't really get it. Then I saw the picture. That's a chubby tree!!!! Hahaha. 

I finally got the other memory card to work so I am sending you some pretty old pictures that I like.

My first loaf of Banana Bread! I am now super pro and whipping it up from scratch. Its also a pretty good way to get references!


All the bananas we keep in the fridge for making banana bread!

 Funny sign! It says garbage dumping is prohibited.

 The Last BBQ where I could eat the food.  The background is so South America.

A candle light dinner we had when the power went out.  (End of October)
Drenched in the rain!  It rains along here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment