Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Miracle


I can one hundred percent confidently say that this pageant is a miracle. That's all there is to it. Anyone who knows anything about theater would probably tell you that what we are doing is impossible. Let me put this in perspective. We started casting at 7:30 Friday night. In three hours, a 780 person show was completely casted. We have one day of rehearsal under our belt, and we do a full run through of the show tomorrow. We open to the public in four days. 

 
In one day of rehearsal, I personally learned a whole dance routine and had my group's entire scene blocked and rehearsed multiple times.

This is crazy. Its impossible, its exhausting, and its amazing. 

Pictures of the first run through tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Mallory, I totally understand how you feel! This summer we have put on 3 full-length musicals in just 2 months. So that meant rehearsals from 9 AM til about 10 PM. Your shows seem to be under a bigger time crunch though!! Good luck :) I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete