My thoughts so far:
:: I have no classes with boys. Between women's chorus, my family life classes and mission prep, its pretty much a female fest.
:: I'm sick of people making out. Everywhere. If I'm ever an idiot when I have a boyfriend and decide to make out on the couch all the time while my roommates are trying to live in the same apartment somebody punch me real hard.
:: Once Upon a time is back on.. GAH!!!!!!
Happy first day of the semester all you fellow college kids. (and if you are in high school....happy monday?)
(me trying REALLY hard not to blink for our first day of school picture.)
Oh...and happy red pants monday!
Hey are this red pants new? nd your sweater! Sorry I didn't comment when I actually saw you in real life, but those thoughts did go through my head when I saw you!!
ReplyDelete