Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Public Transportation

We took the new frontrunner up to Salt Lake to see the lights this weekend. I think we had more fun on  the train then we actually had in Salt Lake.



On the way up, we sat next to three guys with a banjo, a guitar, and a harmonica.


 I felt like we were in an old western movie.

I wanted to just sit and drink in the Christmas spirit. My heart was warmed by the cute couple taking their three small children to see the lights for the first time. I also was touched by the homeless man giving up his seat for a woman with a baby.

On the way home, we started quietly singing Christmas songs to ourselves. Soon, some of the kids from our car joined in, and by the end of the ride we had all their parents loudly caroling along with us. It was amazing to see how Christmas can bring complete strangers together.

Oh....and it snowed. I LOVE the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment