Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Announcing.....

A New Blog!!! I have been secretly working on this project for a long time and I really hope it will be a success. Don't worry, this is and always will be (until I get married) my personal blog, and you can go on stalking my life (because you better believe I stalk yours), but I've added this new special blog for a couple purposes.

First, good blogs are those that talk about what is unique about a person. The most unique and special thing about me is my close friendship with my cousins. Why not make a blog about it?

I have cousins that are as close as sisters to me from all walks and stages of life. We wan't to share with the world the difference family makes in surviving life as mormon girls. We have been blessed with fabulous traditions and relationships that will last forever and we wan't you to be able to read all about it. So here it is....


GIRL TALK: http://itsthegirlygirls.blogspot.com/

Go follow us. Its gonna be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment