I know all you fine reader's are going to be happy when this post is over so that I can get out of your hair about Cedar City. I talk about it waaaaaay to much, but what can I say? It's better than Christmas in our family. Now it's come and gone and all I have to look forward to is school starting. Ah well....only three hundred and sixty three days until next year.
Matchy Matchy green skinny jeans!! Courtesy of walmart dye and savers pants.
Just before Les Miserables...sooo good.
We think were funny. Especially Carli
We got whistled at from the street for these ones.
Cafe Rio!! Yumm Yumm
Old fashioned soda fountain. The t-shirt is Carli. She had to leave early
Milts Steak House...
The picture by the car is my fave. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUm.. We have been home since friday, put the pictures from Ceder City on FB ASAP! Please. ;)
ReplyDelete