Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

New.....Everything

Remember how I wanted a fresh start? Well I've picked a new title. I'm also still rearranging and adding new things so don't be surprised if you see a lot of random changes. The first thing that needs to be added is a cheesy and overly symbolic title explanation. I'll figure out where to put it permanently, but for now, here you go.

Sometimes life looks like a lollipop: so big and obviously sweet that we can't help but looking forward to tasting it. Other times, we are subtly handed little lemon drops: simple little sour moments that don't turn sweet until after we endure the bitterness. But most importantly, both bring that sweet tasting happiness that is worth blogging about in the end.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS. Totally fits you Mal (: Hope you are doing great!! I sure miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header is so adorable! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete