I usually revert to remembering when I get a writers block like this. Remembering and hoping. So that's what today is for. Remembering the past and hoping the future will bring memories just as sweet.
Pages
Monday, May 14, 2012
Wake up.
Hmm....what to write, what to write. I could talk about fear. I have an irrational fear of being eaten by a Mountain Lion. I could talk about hope and how some of my summer hopes have already been shattered. I could talk about how I have had more dates this summer than all of last school year. I could talk about work, or boredom, or goal setting, or all kinds of things, but nothing comes to mind.
I usually revert to remembering when I get a writers block like this. Remembering and hoping. So that's what today is for. Remembering the past and hoping the future will bring memories just as sweet.
I usually revert to remembering when I get a writers block like this. Remembering and hoping. So that's what today is for. Remembering the past and hoping the future will bring memories just as sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment