Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

People Watching..HangTime Style

Oh yes...Its time for one of these again.

Dear people who have been smoking, please don't breathe on me. I do have to wear this shirt again.

Dear boy with the broken arm, I would kindly appreciate it if you would STOP USING MY PEN TO SCRATCH UNDER YOUR CAST...puke.

Dear co-workers that took the early shift, thanks for forgetting all that food. hehe

Dear supervisor, yes, I CAN last an eight hour shift in small heels.

Dear everyone and anyone, your older sibling is NOT your legal guardian (in most cases).

Dear five year old girls wearing makeup, what are you thinking?

Dear Scout Leader Lady, it isn't my job to come up with creative games for your scout's to pass off requirements.

Dear patient people, you are my favorite.


P.S.

If needs be, I can confidently say no in this situation




Source: goo.gl via Ora on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment