1. I re-wrote my About Me page. It seems about time I rid myself of the term freshman.
2. I opened my eyes this morning to a spider on my shoulder. Yikes
3. I do have things I wan't to accomplish this summer, just no real plan of how to get started.
4. I'm working from 10pm to 6am tonight. I don't even know what to think.
5. I promise this isn't a complaining post.
6. I LOVE Work and the Glory books. (see... not a complaining post)
7. I wan't to learn how to make cute movies.
8. The upside to being sick: I don't feel guilty wasting my day in front of the TV.
9. Its way past time for a cousin get together. My split ends and nose length bangs think so too.
10. Dad brought home J-Dogs (Dawgs?) sauce from work. I think I'm in heaven.
Just to get you caught up.
Mallory, I miss you SO MUCH! Good luck with work tonight and I hope it goes fast for you! Also, I just wanted to say that I love the Work and the Glory books, too! I am rereading them right now!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mallory!