Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

One of THOSE days

Today started out as one of those days where my body needed to remind me that I am, in fact, female. It was one of those days that I almost brushed my teeth with my eye shadow applicator instead of my toothbrush. It was one of those days where I broke the pull tab on my milk jug and had to resort to using a butter knife to pry it open. It was one of those days where all I wanted to do was lie on my bed with a hot pad and some ibuprofen and moan instead of go to class. It was one of those days that I bought a more expensive lunch at the cougar eat and it turned out to be disgusting. Today was one of those days that felt like this..


Until.... I decided I didn't want it to be one of those days. Its amazing what a little will power can do. A simple change in attitude and some good focused scripture study can change everything. 

And then, Today became one of those days where the sun was shining and I didn't need a jacket. It became one of those days where I didn't have to resort to mindless doodling in physical science because I actually understood the lecture. It became one of those days where the disgusting meal came with a free side that was very delicious. It became one of those days where I set personal and obtainable goals for self improvement and left the apartment with a lot of new found hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment