But this summer job thing reminds me of something looming in the near future. The end of Freshmen year. I know I've said it before, but I'm really going to miss it. Here is some photo documentation for your viewing pleasure.
Pages
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Freshmen....4 more weeks....
So I got a summer job. Feel free to congratulate me. Job hunting is the worst and I am sooo very glad it is over. I will basically be living at Hang Time Sports in Orem all summer. If you don't know what that is, its a giant indoor trampoline park that will open up this April. There is a giant foam pit, a trampoline dodge ball court, a trampoline basketball court, and lots of other cool stuff. If anyone wants to go at all this summer, I get in free so......ya. I'll always be up for it.
But this summer job thing reminds me of something looming in the near future. The end of Freshmen year. I know I've said it before, but I'm really going to miss it. Here is some photo documentation for your viewing pleasure.
But this summer job thing reminds me of something looming in the near future. The end of Freshmen year. I know I've said it before, but I'm really going to miss it. Here is some photo documentation for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment