Or maybe my moods change with the weather.....
No, it feels more like first option. I already know how I'm feeling before I even step outside.
I've noticed this odd correlation for a while now, but today proved my theory. Having my journal back last night pulled me out of a week long gloom cycle and I just knew today would be sunny.
2. I think God also likes to give me hints about the day to come. I picked up on it this morning when the same taunting song played over and over and over no matter what station the radio was on.
My built-in-mother voice kept interjecting her contemplative thoughts with things like, "Hmm, maybe you will see cougar eat kid today" and "make sure you actually do your hair this morning." I tried to tell her it was only Wednesday, but like always....she was right.
Too bad he was busy declaring his major and I had an academic advisement appointment to attend. Ah well. There is alway's tomorrow right?
3. I almost declared my major today. Almost. I chickened out last minute. I'm not 100 percent positive, but I'm hoping after talking to some people and asking some last questions, I will be declared by the end of the week. Cross your fingers!!
4. I like doing things like this...
I wish I was actually good at drawing.....and taking pictures, but hey, I'm working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment