Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Another Thursday Post

Oh Thursdays. Why do you do this to me? I virtually get to the point where I am ready to accept moving on and giving up on ever seeing this kid again and then you throw something like today at me. I feel like I am being strung along this chain of never ending ambiguity. Its really awful.

If I haven't been clear to this point, I will be from here on out. Yes. I did see Cougareat kid today. It went a little like this:

I followed my Thursday rules. I was not expecting to see him at all since it was 1:45, but there he was. He passed by my table the exact moment I decided to shove in a huge mouthful of pizza. Wonderful. I'd like to hope my face reflected pleasant surprise, but I'm pretty sure I looked more like a bright red beat with a hunk of food hanging out of my face. We made eye contact, smiled, gave a quick wave and he moved on.  Of course I stalked him with my peripherals, but after pretending to be busy, I lost track of him. Yes. After all these weeks of waiting, I lost him.

I think I have to rethink my tactics. I keep waiting for, 1. Him to approach me, or 2. Him to show up a certain  number of times in a row giving me enough time to devise a secure plan for a set day. Obviously neither of these are working. That means this is going to require spontaneity. I don't do well with spontaneity.

I need help. No I need a plan!

Oh Mallory, you are hopeless.

Any advise would be much appreciated.


This is supposed to be an exasperated face. It looks more like a depressed face. Its not supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment