1. Wake up, find someone else in the shower, go back to sleep.
2. Wake up ten minutes later, get in the shower, get ready for the day.
3. Absently stare at my hipster writing teacher as she discusses the same old things: Thesis statements, and punctuation. Boy am I glad I took AP English and passed. (to be read in a sarcastic tone. I did in fact pass BOTH Ap English tests and I am still stuck in a writing class)
4. Study in the cougar eat with an Odwalla, and some Disney Pandora. Wish that I had someone to sing the tangled duet with.
Afternoon
1. Watch a CRAZY physical science sub talk about the properties of matter and pour liquid nitrogen around the room. Imagine the room blowing up.
2. Return to the cougar eat for some subway and a brain break. Pick out cute guys on surrounding tables. Feel disappointed when they are all wearing wedding rings.
3. Pass a castle made of cardboard boxes. Imagine all the things I could have done with it as a child. Make a goal to make one sometime in the future.
4. Listen to my Book of Mormon teacher with my mouth hanging open. Leave with a goal to be a better person.
5. Sing with the Women's Chorus for an hour. Hum all the way home.
6. Realize I'm in charge of the movie for FHE. Go on an adventure to the Library and then the book store.
Evening
1. Watch my brother play basketball against Provo Jr. Wish I could go to Chinese Buffett for dinner. Settle for a can of soup ( for reals this time).
2. Run to inception night for FHE. Promise to leave after an hour. Stay for the whole movie.
3. Blog. Promise to finish my paper before I go to sleep.
OVERALL... Its been a great day. Kinda made me think of this. It made me laugh.

What the...he did NOT throw liquid nitrogen around in our class and I really wish he would have!! We played with that stuff last semester in Bio and it was a blast.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely day to me! Good post :)