Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Camera's Adventure

Remember how I reserve the right to still write normal posts during this 30 day blog thing? Ya I'm deciding to use that now. I think its time for a story.

Once upon a time there was an old, beat up, brick of a camera that belonged to a Miss Mallory.

It lived on a dusty shelf in a cute little dorm room...


After being cruelly forced into taking photo's of teenagers playing embarrassing paper bag games...


It ran away to capture some more.... appropriate adventure shots. So it made its way to the bean museum


It fell in love with a moose named Milford and really enjoyed the simple museum life.....UNTIL Shaundra made it jealous...


So, being a timid little camera, it ran away again. This time it ran even further than ever before; it ran all the way to Disneyland.


But once again, it was replaced. This time by a bigger and better camera: Mom's camera. So, feeling very unappreciated, it gave up on long adventures and stopped for some lunch.



It seemed to have finally found the place it belonged when disaster hit. It was kidnapped by the terror of all camera villains ever to walk the earth; the little sister trying to grow up to fast.


But by this time, Miss Mallory had begun to miss the little camera, and she rescued it from the clutches of the little sister. The camera realized its true home was back on its little dusty shelf where it was safe from replacement, akward teenagers, and little sisters. So it returned home only to find two new weirdoes living in the little dorm. Mary Poppins....


And Little BLUE riding hood...


But, after all it had been through, it decided to ignore the strange new tenants and return to life as an inanimate object for the sake of sanity. 

And now you know what I do when I have a bunch a random pictures, and no real story for any of them. Isn't it grand? I thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment