Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another Bucket List

On Saturday, me, Tori, and some neighbors made our bucket lists of 'things-to do before we die'. This was the result...

I think I went a little over the top on the decorations. If you couldn't read it, and because I know I will misplace the paper copy, here is this list: (Don't feel obligated to read the whole thing. I'm putting it here for my own sake)

66 things to do before I die

1. Own a Grandfather Clock
2. Get Married
3. Have kids
4. Horse Drawn Carriage Ride
5. Be in a play
6. Go Sailing
7. SMASH journal
8. Re-vist Rio
9. Run a Half-Marathon
10. Go on a cruise
11. Be in MOTAB
12. Build a giant fort out of cardboard boxes
13. Get 100 blog followers
14. Spontaneous kiss in the rain
15. Watch Pride and Prejudice
16. Have an Orchard
17. Own Cowboy boots
18. Go Horseback Riding on a Date
19. See a broadway play (preferably AIDA)
20. Get a Characture (I can't spell) picture
21. Have a cute proposal story
22. Learn to curl my hair the way I want it
23. Own a 'Belle' Library
24. Grow a tomato plant
25. Have a treehouse/tree swing
26. Own a Shabby Apple Dress
27. Own a dog
28. Become a scriptorian
29. Make homemade salsa
30. Swim with dolphins
31. Watch every episode of Little House on the Prairie 
32. Sit front row at a BYU football game
33. Wear colored contacts
34. Sew pajama pants
35. Meet a prophet
36. Finish a 1000 piece puzzle
37. Dance in an open field under the stars
38. Finish a kong-kone
39. Be in a movie
40. Get sung to by a boy with a guitar around a fire
41. Ride on a train
42. Teach a parrot to talk
43. Have floating lanterns(tangled) at my wedding/when I get engaged.
44. Be a girls camp leader
45. Visit every temple in Utah
46. Read a book in a tree
47. Ride a camel/elephant
48. Go to the Jeruselem Center
49. Make a giant sand castle
50. Get my teeth whitened
51. Buy something from a craft show
52. Graduate from college
53. Fly in a Helicopter
54. Eat at P.F. Changs
55. Make a 'mom-quality' gingerbread house
56. Go night swimming
57. Have a Mariachi band sing at my dinner table on a date
58. Make 'Heather-quality' baked beans
59. Throw baked beans in Carli's hair (REVENGE)
60. Design an outfit
61. Milk a cow
62. Go skiing (snow)
63. Own a real pearl necklace
64. Write a novel
65. Finish twelve volumes of a journal

Each of these will get its own blogpost when it happens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment