Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

And We're Back

Before I get started, I'd just like to say........HI SAMMY! (You got your feature. I am no longer taking requests). And now on to the real reason I am posting. I quit school for the weekend. Don't worry, I'm back and my grades weren't affected. I had a fabulous time and I thought I'd share my secret to a great weekend.

Saturday:


1. Sleep until ten. Hit your alarm and keep sleeping until ten thirty.

2. Make money assembling delicious wraps for picky missionaries.

3. Go apartment shopping. Realize BYU NEEDS some better housing options.

4. Jay Walk across a busy street.  Correction. Watch all your friends Jay Walk across a busy street, freak out last second, and wait five minutes for the next gap while they laugh.

5. Wear your hair in a sock bun and steal your roommates headband.


6. Eat some of this stuff. ( I feel like I sinned.... It was coffee flavored.)


7. Buy one of these things for Sunday breakfast. (I highly recommend the sweet tooth fairy for all your cupcake pleasures)


8. Watch a chickflick in your pajamas and slippers.

Sunday - 

1. Attend an early morning sacrament meeting with your family.

2. Prepare more food for hungry missionaries.

3. Celebrate your Dad's birthday with a steak dinner and lots of family.


4. Drive to Ogden to see your favorite people in the whole world. 

Monday:

1. Wake up to your four your old cousin attempting to give you a 'licked-face-manouver.'

2. Watch Once Upon A Time. (I have laid claim on prince charming and I will fight any of you for him.)

3. Watch old home videos and laugh at how much people stay the same over the years.

4. Watch Hunchback of Notre Dame with the girls.

5. Play, 'Guess-the-Disney-Movie-Based-on-the-pose'



6. Enjoy card games and purposely cheat because you secretly know everyone else is. 

7. Almost drive down a one way street in the heart of Ogden.

8. Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk some more. 


Ok so maybe this was a little too specific to be the perfect weekend for you, but I enjoyed myself. In truth, I missed my girls and I'm already looking forward to March 17th when they will all be down here!









2 comments: