There is someone really close to me that doesn't know this. She doesn't understand who she really is. She puts on a strong face for those around her, but beneath all of it I can see the fear and the doubt. I desperately wan't some kind of human flash drive that I can plug into her brain to share all that I know and feel, but that isn't how it works. Heavenly Father is smarter than that. He knows that in order for us to learn, something and make it stay there, we need to learn and feel it for ourselves.
Pages
Saturday, February 11, 2012
09 - My Beliefs
There is someone really close to me that doesn't know this. She doesn't understand who she really is. She puts on a strong face for those around her, but beneath all of it I can see the fear and the doubt. I desperately wan't some kind of human flash drive that I can plug into her brain to share all that I know and feel, but that isn't how it works. Heavenly Father is smarter than that. He knows that in order for us to learn, something and make it stay there, we need to learn and feel it for ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment