Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Beginning

So I finally did it. I graduated High School and with that came this brand new laptop that I am typing this post from. After two days of having my own computer I thought to my self, why not make a blog since thats what graduated people with computers do now days. So here it is. It's not much yet. I'm sure it will take some getting used to and I still need to figure out how to get pictures on my computer. Thats all for now. With any luck there will be some more posts with pics later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mallory. I don't know how familiar you are with the world of blogging, but it will become quickly apparent to you if it has not already that following those people who you hardly know (or don't know at all) is normalcy. If you acknowledge and accept this rule, you will be fine with me stalking you. We're tight anyway, riiight? If you're interested:

    http://simpletonpleasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Stalk all you want Laura!!

    ReplyDelete